From: Ioannis Aslanidis <deathwing00@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc-el@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc-el] Administrativa: List scheduled to be retired
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 16:04:48
1 Please, proceed. We can re-create it if needed in the future. Can we
2 ensure everything is archived?
3
4 On Mon, Feb 9, 2015 at 11:35 PM, Alex Legler <a3li@g.o> wrote:
5 > Hello,
6 >
7 > after reviewing the activity of our mailing lists, the Gentoo Infra team
8 > is considering retiring less active lists in order to keep the amount of
9 > different lists overseeable.
10 >
11 > This mailing list is currently scheduled for closure by next week.
12 > Subscribers of this are invited to instead participate in discussions on
13 > gentoo-user or any of our other lists, or community and support venues.
14 >
15 > Should any of the subscribers have concerns regarding this change,
16 > please reply to this thread by the end of the week.
17 >
18 > For Infrastructure,
19 > Alex
32 Ioannis Aslanidis