From: gentoo-doc-fr-help@l.g.o
To: arch-gentoo-doc-fr@l.g.o
Subject: ezmlm warning
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 10:38:18
gentoo-doc-fr@g.o mailing list.

at gentoo-doc-fr-owner@g.o.

Messages to you from the gentoo-doc-fr mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the gentoo-doc-fr mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the gentoo-doc-fr mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:

send an empty message to:

Here are the message numbers: