From: Igor Korot <ikorot@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-doc-ru@l.g.o, gentoo-doc-ru@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc-ru] Joining (was: Test)
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:34:04
1 Peter,
2 Thank you for the links. They are working.
3
4 I have couple of questions in regards to the translations.
5
6 I did the Handbook for the SPARC translation.
7
8 1. It is a usual practice during translation, that the people's name
9 is spelled in Cyrillic and then the original English spelling will be
10 put in parenthesis. I, as an author, didn't do it AFAIR, however, I thought
11 that this will be done by the editor/corrector. Guess I was wrong?
12 (It is at least on the FAQ Gentoo/Linux SPARC page).
13
14 2. Also, I just looked at the FAQ Gentoo/Linux SPARC. There are couple of phrases
15 that are missing the words. I believe that this happens after the translation.
16 If it's possible to check this document and fix those couple sentences, it would be
17 great.
18
19 3. Finally, there is no list of which document has a old translation, and which
20 don't need to be upgraded. Is there such a page?
21
22 Thank you.
23
24 -----Original Message-----
25 >From: Peter Volkov <pva@g.o>
26 >Sent: Jun 29, 2007 1:52 AM
27 >To: gentoo-doc-ru@l.g.o
28 >Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc-ru] Joining (was: Test)
29 >