From: nunojsilva@ist.utl.pt (Nuno J. Silva)
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Re: Fwd: Gentoo Linux Bluetooth Guide
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:15:59
1 Ioannis Aslanidis <deathwing00@g.o> writes:
2
3 > FYI
6 > ---------- Forwarded message ----------
7 > From: Peter Gazi <gazi@××××××××××××××.sk>
8 [...]
9 > just a quick feedback to the Gentoo Linux Bluetooth Guide from a user:
10 >
11 > - currently there are no net-wireless/bluez-libs
12 > net-wireless/bluez-utils packages in my (stable) portage.
13
14 There was really a move to net-wireless/bluez, but as Josh Saddler said
15 in bug 286826 (#6), it's not just the same package under a different
16 name.
17
18 Some helper tools are gone (like passkey-agent). Same goes for daemons -
19 elog messages say hidd is now only built when USE="+old-daemons".
20
21 > - there is no kdebluetooth, it seems the package is called kbluetooth.
22
23 I'm not a kde user, so I can't help with this one.
26 There is already a bug about updating the bluetooth guide (286826, the
27 same I mentioned above), due to which it was marked as draft.
28
29 Revision 1.17
30 Mon Jun 21 19:03:09 2010 UTC (3 weeks, 2 days ago) by nightmorph
32 guide. bug 286826."
33
34 > I just noticed these minor things while using your guide and thought
35 > this might help.
36 >
37 > Thanks for your work,
38 >