From: (Nuno J. Silva)
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Re: Fwd: Gentoo Linux Bluetooth Guide
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 14:15:59
Ioannis Aslanidis <deathwing00@g.o> writes:

> FYI > > > ---------- Forwarded message ---------- > From: Peter Gazi <gazi@××××××××××××××.sk>
> just a quick feedback to the Gentoo Linux Bluetooth Guide from a user: > > - currently there are no net-wireless/bluez-libs > net-wireless/bluez-utils packages in my (stable) portage.
There was really a move to net-wireless/bluez, but as Josh Saddler said in bug 286826 (#6), it's not just the same package under a different name. Some helper tools are gone (like passkey-agent). Same goes for daemons - elog messages say hidd is now only built when USE="+old-daemons".
> - there is no kdebluetooth, it seems the package is called kbluetooth.
I'm not a kde user, so I can't help with this one. There is already a bug about updating the bluetooth guide (286826, the same I mentioned above), due to which it was marked as draft. Revision 1.17 Mon Jun 21 19:03:09 2010 UTC (3 weeks, 2 days ago) by nightmorph "mark as draft, until someone steps up and helps the GDP update the guide. bug 286826."
> I just noticed these minor things while using your guide and thought > this might help. > > Thanks for your work, > > Peter
-- Nuno J. Silva gopher://