From: Jakob Buchgraber <jakob.buchgraber@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 09:29:23
1 Preston Cody wrote:
2 > Hello all,
3 > I have learned from last release's attempt at internationalization and
4 > have gotten .pot files ready beforehand this time. I have taken the
5 > helpful advice of Flammie and changed a lot of the strings to make
6 > things easier for you all.
7 > Unfortunately for your translations to make it into the release I will
8 > need them in the next few weeks. I am sorry I could not give you guys
9 > more time, but gli-dialog didn't really stabilize until very recently.
10 >
11 > According to robbat, the docs people should have access to svn.
12 > The translation files should go in
13 > /gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/
14 > If you do not have access to svn please email me the files directly
15 > and I will add them.
16 > Thanks in advance, and let's make this the first internationalized
17 > gentoo installer!
18 >
19 > -Codeman
20 Hey!
21 Is there already a German version? I'd like to translate them into German.
22
23 Cheers,
24 Jay
27 My system configuration (Gentoo Linux): http://www.linux-stats.org/index.php?c=userpage&sys=810