From: ErZo <erik.simmesgard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:48:34
1 I would, and will translate the installer to Swedish. If it, of course, has
2 not been already done!
3 Is there someone working on the Swedish translations?
4
5 On 2/21/07, Preston Cody <codeman@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > Hello all,
8 > I have learned from last release's attempt at internationalization and
9 > have gotten .pot files ready beforehand this time. I have taken the
10 > helpful advice of Flammie and changed a lot of the strings to make
11 > things easier for you all.
12 > Unfortunately for your translations to make it into the release I will
13 > need them in the next few weeks. I am sorry I could not give you guys
14 > more time, but gli-dialog didn't really stabilize until very recently.
15 >
16 > According to robbat, the docs people should have access to svn.
17 > The translation files should go in
18 > /gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/
19 > If you do not have access to svn please email me the files directly
20 > and I will add them.
21 > Thanks in advance, and let's make this the first internationalized
22 > gentoo installer!
23 >
24 > -Codeman