From: Gyuszk <hangcsapda@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Hungarian translation project
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 21:31:51
Dear Gentoo documentation developers,

    When Gentoo had version number 1.4, around that time, there used to
be a Hungarian documentation project for Gentoo. AFAIK, as time passed,
translators gave up. Now there is no official Hungarian documentation
translation project.
    I have made announcements at several places (two of the most
important Hungarian FS/OSS web portals, gentoo-user-hu list, and here).
All in all, I want to resurrect the Hungarian Gentoo Documentation
Translation Project (what a nice name).
    By this time, work will be started by my own only. Maybe there will
be participants in my country, who knows. Announcements was made in the
proper places.
    Any kind of help (like suggestions, directions, technical
information, etc) is welcome, for this will be my first project.
I hope you will hear from me soon!

Gyuszk