From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Re: 2006.1 Handbooks Status
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 12:43:17
Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o> posted 44F810FF.6000607@g.o,
excerpted below, on  Fri, 01 Sep 2006 16:22:47 +0530:

> Xavier Neys wrote: >> Josh Saddler wrote: >>> Hello, gang! In the absence of fox2mike (who did some good behind the >>> scenes stuff before he was called away by other things), release >>> responsibilities were handed down to me, so I hope I did a good job? >> >> Yes, you did. >> Thanks a lot for your work. > > Funny, I never got Josh's email to which Xavier replied :)
FWIW, there's a bug open on missing mails from the various mailing lists right now. It probably hit you this time. Clear-Text: Secure: -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list