From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Important : 2006.0 Handbooks
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 19:34:59
Shyam Mani wrote:

> Starting in a while and over most of the weekend, I'll be making quite a > few major changes to the x86 handbook (mainly) as well as a few changes > to the other handbooks to get them ready for 2006.0.
Just to clarify, the *major* changes will be on the x86 handbook only. The others are expected to be minor and hence not much of an issue. If any of you other chaps would like to lend a hand (like JoseJX who's taking care of PPC) would be fine, please make your changes to doc/en/handbook/draft/2006.0 though. Also, due to the large number of changes on x86, I'm thinking of two things : a) A tracker bug where I'll just list out the changes, adding stuff/clear your doubts if any.[1] b) A short IRC meeting sometime over the weekend to discuss how best to incorporate the new things into the handbook. Not too sure how b will work out though. TIA folks! [1] -- Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o> docs-team | GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345