From: Sam Liao <phyomh@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] How can I make gentoo-doc on my local apache server?
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 09:12:34

This page does not mention how to set up web service.
I tried with gorg as web server, but only blank page show up. Maybe I did
not set the gorg.conf correctly.
Here is my gorg.conf

# /etc/gorg/gorg.conf: Configuration file for Gorg

# Root dir, typically, your DocumentRoot
# (f)cgi scripts find it in their environment but
# the stand-alone webserver and the search engine need it
# root = "/home/neysx/"
root = "/space/workshop/gentoo_doc/gentoo/xml/htdocs/"

# Mount paths that are not under the root directory (used by stand-alone web
server only)
# eg. to mount /cgi-bin which is usually not under the document root
# Note: Those directories will be handled by the stock FileHandler, ie. not
by gorg
#mount = /cgi-bin on /home/neysx/
#mount = /images on /home/neysx/
mount = /images on /space/workshop/gentoo_doc/gentoo/xml/images

Does gentoo-doc server also use gorg as backend xml processor?

Best Regards