From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Questions on a new SPARC doc
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 02:38:06
Jason Wever wrote:
> 1) Do I need to submit it to you folks if I have commit access to the > place where it would presumably go (xml/htdocs/proj/en/base/sparc)?
As of now, anything under /proj/* doesn't need to go through us. We'd be glad to help with GuideXML etc if needed but there is no need for you to wait for our "approval" (for a lack of a better word lol) to put anything under /proj/*/sparc. Regards, -- Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o> docs-team | GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345