From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Resignation
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:36:11
1 On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 03:03:46PM +0800, Benny Chuang wrote:
2 > It's been a pleasure and I enjoyed working with you guys. I learned a
3 > lot and had a wonderful time poking, slapping, and flirting with most
4 > of you :D.
5
6 You are still as sexy as the day I met you.
7
8 Anyway, I hope you can find peace and a good girl- or boyfriend to sweet up
9 your days. And if you ever think of becoming a nerd again, there will be a
10 spot for you here after doing a "Monty Python" and "Fawlty Towers" quiz :)
11
12 Wkr,
13 Sven Vermeulen
16 Documentation project leader - Gentoo Foundation Trustee
17
18 The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>