From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Resignation
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:36:11
On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 03:03:46PM +0800, Benny Chuang wrote:
> It's been a pleasure and I enjoyed working with you guys. I learned a > lot and had a wonderful time poking, slapping, and flirting with most > of you :D.
You are still as sexy as the day I met you. Anyway, I hope you can find peace and a good girl- or boyfriend to sweet up your days. And if you ever think of becoming a nerd again, there will be a spot for you here after doing a "Monty Python" and "Fawlty Towers" quiz :) Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Documentation project leader - Gentoo Foundation Trustee The Gentoo Project <<< >>>

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] Resignation Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>