From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] IBM DeveloperWorks articles translations
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:25:53
On Thu, Sep 01, 2005 at 01:31:10PM +0200, Łukasz Damentko wrote:
[... translating articles ...]

It is probably okay, but we didn't get any official (or unofficial for that
matter) reply on the request. I've mailed them three times to no avail.

The developers themselves who wrote the guide and also have to give us their
consent on republishing the articles don't mind us translating the files. I
just don't know if that's sufficient or not.

To be honest, I wouldn't mind having the articles translated if you want to.
They surely are interesting reads.

      Sven Vermeulen

  Documentation project leader - Gentoo Foundation Trustee

  The Gentoo Project   <<< >>>