From: "Roger A. Simoneau" <hyrion@××××.ca>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Xorg Documentation Suggestion
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 00:26:17
1 > > How was evdev not installed when you first started Xorg?
2
3 I really have no idea. I haven't changed any settings since I first
4 reported the anomaly.
5
6 > > Did you re-emerge things with different settings after?
7 Nope, but I did start a cleanup process last night after having read
8 through Dale's rundown on what he does.
9
10 I guess for the moment, I'll have to chalk the situation up to a really
11 bizzare anomaly. Once I've stepped everything, I'll be rebuilding again
12 (always do the process twice, once into a sandbox, the second into the
13 main). However, the rebuild will consist of the latest files at the
14 time I start that so at this point I don't really expect the issue to
15 resurface.
16
17 Roger S.