From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Handbook translations in Japanese
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 21:25:21
Masatomo Nakano wrote:
> Hi all, > > We've just finished translating the handbook(now only x86) to Japanese. > And it's on CVS and Gentoo Web site now.
Well done! BTW, does your index mention that non-x86 handbooks are still partly in English? I suppose so but I really can't read any Japanese at all. FYI, I converted a few dates to YYYY-MM-DD so that the latest can be found by the xslt processor and I added the lang="ja" attribute to make them appear in Japanese. If you'd like inserted text like 'Content:', 'Note:' to be inserted in Japanese, please commit a translation of /doc/en/inserts-en.xml in /doc/ja and I'll do the rest.
> Could anyone add a link to handbook in Japanese to > <lang>/handbook/index.xml in other languages?
Done in all languages but Swedish because it's the only one without 'Japanese' on the main index. Please let me know if I got anything wrong. Thanks a lot for your work, -- / Xavier Neys \_ Gentoo Documentation Project / French & Internationalisation Lead \ /\