From: Wendall Cada <wendallc@×××××××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo-Doc <gentoo-doc@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Stage3 better than stage1/2
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:01:18
1 There have been a few issues in the past with stage 1 and 2, these
2 should be handled via bug reports. These are generally very simple to
3 correct. I think what rac is trying to say is that if you want the least
4 number of problems, use stage 3. I think this is covered well in the
5 install documentation and he is just reiterating this in a different
6 way. You'd have to ask him for clarification.
7
8 Wendall
9