From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Documentation translation
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2012 18:04:57
1 Sergey Tumanov wrote:
2 > Hi, friends!
3 >
4 > Sorry for writing for the second time: recently I've got hundreds of
5 > SPAM e-mail on my request. Sending it ones again.
6 >
7 > My name is Sergey, I'm from Moscow Russia!
8 >
9 > On the gentoo official website I didn't find any translation to
10 > Russian. I know there are some old documents, but it's written that
11 > they are not actual. Do you need some support in translation of
12 > documentation to Russian? If yes, please provide me with contact and
13 > information what should be done.
14 >
15 > Kind regards,
16 > Sergey
20 We all got the same spam. I don't think it had anything to do with
21 you. Note, this is a mailing list so when you send something, everyone
22 subscribed gets the same message. If someone replies, everyone gets a
23 copy of that too. I doubt you will get a private response tho it is
24 possible.
25
26 Dale
27
31 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!