From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-doc-cvs] gentoo commit in xml/htdocs/proj/en/gdp/doc: doc-tipsntricks.xml
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 11:37:19
1 On 12/06/10 12:24, Joshua Saddler (nightmorph) wrote:
2 > +<impo>
3 > +The exception to this rule is<path>/doc/en/metadoc.xml</path>. Metadoc should
5 > +<c>1.12</c>.
6 > +</impo>
7
8 Hi Josh, I've got a few questions for this one. First of all, I believe
9 it should read "not <c>2</c>" instead of 1.12. Also, what's the reason
10 for metadoc.xml being special? I assume it's because you can't be sure
11 that none of our XSLT stuff breaks, which is a fair concern.
12
13 I'll try to walk through them to see if I see an obvious error, but it's
14 gonna take some time. If someone else likes XSLT, please step up and go
15 ahead with checking, I'm simply offering my services here because I've
16 done some XSLT stuff based on gorg for my pet project a few years ago,
17 and I have feeling that nobody else has ever touched XSLT since Xavier
18 disappeared.
19
20 Cheers,
21 -jkt
24 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth