From: David Abbott <dabbott@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] RFC: PostgreSQL Documentation
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 19:44:34
1 On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Aaron W. Swenson <titanofold@g.o> wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA256
4 >
5 > I think the documentation I've written[1] for PostgreSQL is pretty well
6 > set to be published. I'm submitting it here for a final review.
7 >
8 Also This section;
9 <p>
10 You can change your locale and encoding selections at database creation time
11 (<uri
12 link="http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-createdatabase.html"><c>CREATE
13 DATABASE</c></uri>). In order to change the locale for a database after you have
14 created it, you must drop the database and start over again.
15 </p>
16 The c tags can't be inside the uri tag;
17
18 postgresql.xml:410: element uri: validity error : Element c is not
19 declared in uri list of possible children
20 DATABASE</c></uri>). In order to change the locale for a database after you have
21
22 I would change it so it reads a little clearer to somethin like;
23
24 <p>
25 You can change your locale and encoding selections at database <uri
26 link="http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/sql-createdatabase.html">creation
27 time.</uri>). In order to change the locale for a database after you have
28 created it, you must drop the database and start over again.
29 </p>
30
31 Regards,
32 David