From: Michiel de Bruijne <m.debruijne@×××××××.nl>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o, gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Re: [gentoo-dev] Stepping aside...
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2005 23:07:07
1 On Friday 23 December 2005 16:44, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Hi all
3 >
4 > It is with deep regret that I want to inform you about my decision to step
5 > down from the position of Gentoo Documentation lead.
6
7 I just want to say thank you very much for the outstanding work you (and the
8 rest of the GDP-team) have done. I think that the quality and quantity of the
9 things done by the GDP-team is something that a lot of projects can only
10 dream about. (open en closed source software)
11
12 Bedankt!
13
14 > I will remain a member of the Gentoo Documentation Project, hacking away at
15 > guides such as that bootstrapping one and the Gentoo Handbook, but I hand
16 > the coördination over to Xavier Neys who was virtually leading the GDP
17 > anyway and does seem to find a good balance between real-life and
18 > Gentoo-life :)
19
20 I wish Xavier good luck and a lot of fun with the (formalization of) new role
21 within the GDP.
24 gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list