From: Jan Hendrik Grahl <jhgz1@×××.edu>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: myd@×××××××××××.de
Subject: [gentoo-doc] new ati-guide
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:00:55
1 Hi folks,
2 a user had written another ATI howto in a forum and asked us to also add this
3 content to gentoo.de. We agreed that he would first make a GuideXML document
4 out of it. After that Tobias and I would translate it into English so that
5 the docs-team can decide whether the howto would be a good candidate for
6 replacement, augmentation, or whatever of the current ATI guide.
7 For those who are interested, here is the link (yeah, obviously it's German)
8 http://www.gentooforum.de/thread.php?threadid=9197
9 So, if you don't like that idea, please flame ahead :-)
10 Greetings,
11 Hendrik (grahl)