From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Zsh article
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 07:59:31
1 Jonathan Smith wrote:
2 > Curtis Napier wrote:
3 >>>> On Saturday 18 of February 2006 03:35, Henryk Konsek wrote:
4 >>>> Hi.
5 >>>> As far as I know there is not section in Gentoo documentation
6 >>>> concerning Zsh configuration. I've written sample article covering
7 >>>> basic Zsh installation and configuration issues. I would be
8 >>>> grateful for any feedback concerning my doc.
9 >>>>
10 >>>> Greetings.
11 >>>> HK
12 >>
13 >> Hi Henryk,
14 >> thank you for writing this. We appreciate your efforts. :-)
15 >>
16 >> Gentoo documentation is written in guideXML. It is a very simple
17 >> markup language similar to HTML. Although we will still accept your
18 >> submission
19 >
20 > curtis: he submitted both xml and html... see the other attachment
21 >
22 > -smithj
23
24 :oops:
25
26 I only noticed the HTML version. It was well written so I thought I
27 would try to encourage him to contribute more. Thanks again Henryk.
28 --
29 gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list