From: Daniel Manesku <daniel1988@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Viewing project status
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 22:57:03
On Sat, 2006-02-18 at 16:52 -0500, Andrew Morritt wrote:
> Not standard software for the Gentoo project, but you might want to > take a look at wikiCalc ( ). > It's basically a web-based spreadsheet that multiple people can log > into and edit... Seems like what you were looking for. > > Thanks, > Andrew
Thank you both for answering. I will give a try to wikiCalc, else I will have to set up Trads. About 10 docs are already translated to Serbian. I have to check them all and to send them to b.g.o. After that, I hope neysx will give me read-only CVS access (which is required for Trads). Regards, Daniel -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list