From: Aniruddha <zentooist@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Linux Genkernel Guide
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 08:32:48
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 21:43 +0100, Aniruddha wrote:
3 >
4 >> Chris, good to hear your working on genkernel :-) . I'll file a
5 >> bugreport with the a draft for the Genkernel Guide. Can you help me by
6 >> providing the following input?
9 > If I had time for that, I'd go ahead and update the guide. I simply
10 > don't have the time to verify the guide at this time. I also don't have
11 > time to dredge through more than 2 years of code changes to try to
12 > figure out "what's new" and "what's removed" since the guide was last
13 > updated.
14 >
15 > If you have specific questions, I can answer them, but I don't have time
16 > to spend hours and hours on research. Using "genkernel --help" is your
17 > best bet for an accurate list of what genkernel supports.
20 Ok, I understand :-) . I'll see what I can do. I will compare the
21 documentation and output of
22 genkernel --help this weekend.
23
24 Regards,