From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] feedback on corrections & tightening up SELinux
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 09:58:37
1 Jack Dark wrote:
2 > Greetings esteemed gentoo-docs folks & assorted developers. Before
3 > committing a patch & bug to Bugzilla, I was hoping that I could
4 > receive a bit of feedback on my proposed changes to the SELinux
5 > index.html page, http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/selinux/
6 >
7 > The index.html.orig and index.html.patch are both included. There were
8 > a few corrections needed, like capitalization and punctuation, but
9 > there were also several changes I made in an effort to tighten up the
10 > document and greatly improve its readability.
11 >
12 > Please let me know if these changes are in fact user-friendly and/or
13 > necessary. I'm trying to avoid the dreaded "RESOLVED/WON'T FIX" stamp
14 > on the bug. ;)
15
16 Sending patches to a mailing list is a sure way of not getting your bug
17 stamped as «WON'T FIX». It's also a sure way of not doing anything about it,
18 especially when mailed to the wrong list.
19 FYI, /proj/en/bleeeeh is in the hands of the bleeeeh project.
20
21 Please file a bug.
22 Thanks,
23 --