From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] gentoo-doc-cvs and messages from /main/en
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:53:40
On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 17:43:42 +0100
Jan Kundrát <jkt@g.o> wrote:

> Hi folks, > our gentoo-doc-cvs mailing lists currently delivers only commit messages > from gentoo/xml/htdocs/doc/en/, AFAIK. What about changing it to include > the stuff from gentoo/xml/htdocs/main/en/ as well?
How about having a new mailing list with all the messages translators need, so proj/ and security/ as well? I have polish files out there and will be very happy to see when updates to them come, as if they are small enough i can fix in a second, not waiting few days for trads refresh and me noticing it. If it was a separate list, noone unhappy could possible flame us back about adding new dirs and also you will quickly after adding main demand having proj also in there, so let's do it once and for good. -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list