From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] [RFC] Marking unmaintained documents
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:32:41
1 > > This raises a problem about "what is outdated"?
2 >
3 > Nah, we'll just define some absolute value that is fully arbitrary and
4 > stick with. Like those already in doc-policy.
5
6 Translators Policy [1] clearly states how much can certain docs lag
7 from original to be considered outdated. As for info, we can always put
8 information "This translation went oudated due to lack of resources
9 inside GDP team, if you want to maintain this doc just <mail
10 link="$LANG lead translator">let us</mail> know". It could encourage
11 users to take care about documentation...
12
13 [1]
14 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/gdp/doc/translators-howto.xml#doc_chap3
15