From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] /etc/conf.d/hwclock and /etc/conf.d/adjkerntz
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:28:23
1 Well what I want to ask here is how should we aproach this. As things
2 stand now:
3 The open rc upgrade guide mentions both (which is ok)
4 The gentoo bsd guide just refers to adjkerntz (which is ok)
5 The hand book refers only to hwclock (which is "ok" as long as there
6 doesn't appears a gentoo-bsd handbook).
7 Tthe localization guide still refers to the older clock one, here I'd
8 like to say:
9
10 If,
11 for some reason, you need your hardware clock not to be in UTC,
12 you will need to edit <path>/etc/conf.d/hwclock</path> (or if you
13 use Gentoo BSD <path>/etc/conf.d/hwclock</path> and change
15
16 Other than that I'm working now on updating the localization guide.