From: "Francisco Blas Izquierdo Riera (klondike)" <klondike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] /etc/conf.d/hwclock and /etc/conf.d/adjkerntz
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:28:23
Well what I want to ask here is how should we aproach this. As things
stand now:
The open rc upgrade guide mentions both (which is ok)
The gentoo bsd guide just refers to adjkerntz (which is ok)
The hand book refers only to hwclock (which is "ok" as long as there
doesn't appears a gentoo-bsd handbook).
Tthe localization guide still refers to the older clock one, here I'd
like to say:

    for some reason, you need your hardware clock not to be in UTC,
    you will need to edit <path>/etc/conf.d/hwclock</path> (or if you
    use Gentoo BSD <path>/etc/conf.d/hwclock</path> and change

Other than that I'm working now on updating the localization guide.

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] /etc/conf.d/hwclock and /etc/conf.d/adjkerntz Sven Vermeulen <sven.vermeulen@××××××.be>