From: inhomos <inhomos@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Stage1/2 deprecation from Gentoo Handbook
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 02:17:21
1 On 00:13 Sun 06 Nov , Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 00:13:36 +0100
3 > From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
4 > To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
5 > Subject: [gentoo-doc] Stage1/2 deprecation from Gentoo Handbook
6 > User-Agent: Mutt/1.5.8i
7 >
8 > The Gentoo Release Engineering team is pushing us to remove stage1 and
9 > stage2 references from the Gentoo Handbook. They are getting too many errors
10 > because the user is not able to fully comprehend the implications of a
11 > stage1 or stage2 installation.
12 >
13 > This does surprise me, either because it seems rather simple to me, or
14 > because I don't understand it myself (in which case we need(ed) better
15 > information regarding the subject).
18 Hi!
19 Just remove e-mail ;D Not only housekeepers need their distro ;)
22 gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list