From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Important : 2006.0 Handbooks
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:15:11
Flammie Pirinen wrote:

> Heh, slightly unfriendly schedule for translators, "release has > already been done, please go and translate" ;-)
True and please do accept my apologies for the same :) Next time I'll let you folks know in advance, promise! I kind of forgot that we had the "main" handbooks and well, as you can see, quite a few changes were needed in there (which were made at a stretch over 5 hours yesterday).
> But thanks for doing the migration nicely, proper cvs diffs from 2005.1 > and stuff make update not too painful for those who have bothered with > draft changes. Nice work.
Thanks! and yes, Sven mentioned the right way to go about it, which I did. If you see the diffs, the *main* differences would be x86, the rest are cosmetic and I had faith that our translators will finish them in no time and hence the short notice ;) Regards, -- Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o> docs-team | GPG key | 0xFDD0E345

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] Important : 2006.0 Handbooks Arun Raghavan <arunisgod@×××××.com>