From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Gentoo Installer translations requested
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:31:40
1 Jakob: nope, no German version yet. Go for it :)
2
3 On 2/22/07, Flammie Pirinen <flammie@g.o> wrote:
4 > > According to robbat, the docs people should have access to svn.
5 > > The translation files should go in
6 > > /gli/branches/overhaul/src/fe/dialog/languages/
7 >
8 > I have a feeling I asked this before, but can't remember the answer, so
9 > what name shall be used for translation files? *.fi.po for Finnish?
10
11 The format should be a subdirectory for the language and then .po for the files.
12 so for finnish it would be /languages/fi/gli-dialog.po
13 I'm not certain of this, but once you've committed it i can play
14 around and see which way it works out.
15 Thanks again,
16 -Codeman
17 --
18 gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list