From: Camille Huot <cam@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Dropping in to say hi!
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:32:04
1 Yeah swift, welcome back! Please don't hesitate to kick our asses to help!
2
3 Camille Huot
6 On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:22 PM, Tobias Heinlein <keytoaster@g.o>wrote:
7
8 > Welcome back! It's nice to have you around again. :)
9 >
10 > Regards,
11 >
12 > Sven Vermeulen wrote, on 08/12/2011 08:10 PM:
13 > > Hi guys
14 > >
15 > > I'm dropping in to say "hi". As you probably know by now, I've rejoined
16 > > Gentoo to help out with documentation (yes, you guys) and hardened (those
17 > > tin-foil hat folks).
18 > >
19 > > Of course, that means you'll notice a couple of updates on the
20 > documentation
21 > > as well as me taking on a couple of bugs. I also added myself to the
22 > > docs-team alias again.
23 > >
24 > > Wkr,
25 > > Sven Vermeulen