From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: cvs commit: quick-samba-howto.xml
Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 03:49:07
On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 11:58:54PM +0200, Xavier Neys wrote:
> a few occurrences of 'a FAQ' as in your own >
*grmbl* That's because I like to taint my documentation with errors so that, if anyone steals my documentation, I can prove that it is mine because it has the same subtle errors in it :p /me goes back to his e-mail list... -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | Gentoo Documentation Project Lead | Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< >>>