From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] AMD64 HOWTOs
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:14:41
Alin Dobre wrote:
AMD64 howtos have been added to our metadoc. Its index will show on our main index and list of docs, its files will show up on overview.xml. I took the liberty of fixing the date format in 2005.0-upgrade-amd64.xml, bugs.xml and chroot.xml. FYI, the date that is displayed on a handbook is the latest date of its index and all included chapters, latest being defined as an alphabetical max(date). If you mix yyyy-mm-dd and English dates in one handbook, the English one will always be "later" then the yyyy-mm-dd ones. Cheers, -- / Xavier Neys \_ Gentoo Documentation Project / French & Internationalisation Lead \ /\ -- gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list