From: Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] AMD64 HOWTOs
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2005 16:14:41
1 Alin Dobre wrote:
3 > Hash: SHA1
4 >
5 > Hey everyone,
6 >
7 > Is there a specific reason for the AMD64 HOWTOs [1] not be listed on the
8 > documentation index page? I'm asking this because if a translator
9 > translates them (as I consider them quite useful), they won't get listed
10 > as translated anywhere.
11 > I understand that GDP is not responsable for the AMD64 project-space
12 > documentation, and I'm assuming that at least the two AMD64
13 > documentation developers are subscribed on this list, so they can respond.
14
15 AMD64 howtos have been added to our metadoc. Its index will show on our main
16 index and list of docs, its files will show up on overview.xml.
17
18 I took the liberty of fixing the date format in 2005.0-upgrade-amd64.xml,
19 bugs.xml and chroot.xml.
20 FYI, the date that is displayed on a handbook is the latest date of its index
21 and all included chapters, latest being defined as an alphabetical max(date).
22 If you mix yyyy-mm-dd and English dates in one handbook, the English one will
23 always be "later" then the yyyy-mm-dd ones.
26 Cheers,
27 --
28 / Xavier Neys
29 \_ Gentoo Documentation Project