From: Preston Cody <codeman@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] Request for gentoo installer translation help
Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 19:03:06
1 I've finally figured out how gettext works so I've created the .pot
2 files for the text-based installer. Any/all translations would be
3 welcome. There are three separate files (and maybe more later to come
4 if I can convince agaffney to add support into the gtk frontend). If
5 you need context for the text, I recommend looking at the screenshots
6 of the installer, found here:
7 http://claneb.net/members/codeman/glid_pics/index.html
8 Thanks in advance to all!
9 -Codeman
10 -Gentoo Linux Installer Project co-lead.

gli-dialog.pot application/vnd.ms-powerpoint
GLIGenDialog.pot application/vnd.ms-powerpoint
GLIInstallProfile.pot application/vnd.ms-powerpoint