From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Cc: Theo Chatzimichos <tampakrap@g.o>, dberkholz@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: okupy, a Django rewrite of www.g.o
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2011 12:16:32
1 On 06/02/11 13:54, Theo Chatzimichos wrote:
2 > Hey man, relax! :)
3 > I'm also a translator, I have some ideas/needs that need to implement.
4 > I was going to ask you (you as in other translators) for additional
5 > ideas, I just didn't get there yet, i'm still struggling with the LDAP
6 > backend for the time being.
7
8 Theo, I'm not sure how to articulate my point in a better way here. I
9 would've thought that you would ask your target audience *before* you
10 got your project approved.
11
12 Anyway, I said what I wanted to say, so let's just use this opportunity
13 to produce something useful. /me crosses fingers.
14
15 Cheers,
16 Jan
19 Trojita, a fast e-mail client -- http://trojita.flaska.net/