From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Important : 2006.0 Handbooks
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 19:42:46
Shyam Mani wrote:

> The main reason for this email is to let our translation teams know that > stuff will change quite fast over the weekend and I'd like to request > you all to wait a while before you start syncing with en.
Okay folks, just a heads up... Majority of the 2006.0 handbook stuff across all archs is now done. You are requested to stop by and check out stuff to see if you can spot any errors/obvious mistakes we need to fix before this goes final. The x86 networkless install cannot proceed without the shiny new Gentoo Linux Installer and hence large portions of the x86 handbook have disappeared with a formal funeral ceremony (as requested by rane :p). That's it for now. I'll be happy to answer any questions about the x86 CDs/Instructions for the 2006.0 release in case you have any. -- Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o> docs-team | GPG Key | 0xFDD0E345

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] Important : 2006.0 Handbooks Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>