From: Thomas M <bluerain41@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: Corrections
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2011 11:04:06
1 On Sunday, November 27, 2011 09:34:30 AM Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 06:05:58PM -0800, Thomas M wrote:
3 > > Before filing a bug report, I wanted to make sure what I saw was correct.
4 > >
5 > > The webpage is listed here [1]. After checking the mount (8) man page, I
6 > > have seen the similar observation as you. I would have thought that the
7 > > command would have given the output of completion but it returned this
8 > > command was not found. I fortunately reinstalled Gentoo Linux in my
9 > > Desktop and ran into this few weeks ago.
10 >
11 > Hi Thomas,
12 >
13 > If you got a "command not found" then it is not about the mount option, but
14 > about the mount command.
15 >
16 > The use of --rbind should work, it has been supported for quite some time
17 > and I have not met any livecd/usb/dvd that had a too-old mount binary (and
18 > I'm often testing quite a few of these).
19 >
20 > Wkr,
21 > Sven Vermeulen
22
23 Thanks. I noted it. I'll run the command in Virtualbox to test. From what
24 you're saying, it sounds like the error was on my end. :)
25
26 Thomas