From: Jack Dark <jackdark@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] clarification on bug assignments for /proj/en/ docs
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 07:20:37
Just so I can get this straight--having already accidentally filed a
bug with the wrong team (sorry!)--I need explicit clarification on
where "documentation" bugs go; I'm a little shaky on anything found in
/proj/en/. I've begun to figure out that not all documents are in fact
handled by the gentoo-doc team. So, on that basis, is the following
assignment guess correct:

If I find an error on one of the pages listed on , does a fix/bug
report go to the team listed in purple above each individual section?
I originally thought all documentation went to either user docs or
developer docs, but this has turned out to be false. So, if I find a
typo on the Infra FAQ page, the bug goes to Infrastructure; if I find
something wrong in the Catalyst documentation or related pages, my bug
report actually goes to releng.

Is this correct? I'm trying very hard to remember what goes where, but
I suspect I first need to have a firm grasp on what is considered the
purview of the docs team; I've already had two or three bugs be
reassigned. (hangs head in shame). I want to be useful, not a
hindrance to the bug wranglers!

<em>- thought - emotion - imagery -</em>