From: Davide Cendron <scen@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] retiring
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 00:07:43
Hello to everybody!

The end is finally come also for me: Gentoo is not part of my interestes and
hobbies anymore.

I've used it intensly through the last 6-7 years, and it gave back to me
great satisfactions and knowledge. But now i want to focus my wills and
energies on others goals.

Thanks a lot to all actual and former developers of this great Linux
distribution, keep on this way, and good luck :-)

If you want to contact me write to davcen80@×××××.com

I've updated and translated all relevant documentation ( is totally GREEN :-D ), but,
unfortunately, there's no italian follow-up translators ready to ascend to
the empty throne :-\ I've raised the question about the need of some help,
but the Italian community has not replied with interest :-(

I hope that someone will take heart and contact the GDP team to take the
responsability of this work.

Cheers and horns up \m/   B-)

Davide Cendron

(ex) Lead Italian Translator of Gentoo Documentation Project