From: Davide Cendron <scen@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-doc] retiring
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 00:07:43
1 Hello to everybody!
2
3 The end is finally come also for me: Gentoo is not part of my interestes and
4 hobbies anymore.
5
6 I've used it intensly through the last 6-7 years, and it gave back to me
7 great satisfactions and knowledge. But now i want to focus my wills and
8 energies on others goals.
9
10 Thanks a lot to all actual and former developers of this great Linux
11 distribution, keep on this way, and good luck :-)
12
13 If you want to contact me write to davcen80@×××××.com
14
15 I've updated and translated all relevant documentation (
16 http://dev.gentoo.org/~scen/trads-it.xml is totally GREEN :-D ), but,
17 unfortunately, there's no italian follow-up translators ready to ascend to
18 the empty throne :-\ I've raised the question about the need of some help,
19 but the Italian community has not replied with interest :-(
20
21 I hope that someone will take heart and contact the GDP team to take the
22 responsability of this work.
25 Cheers and horns up \m/ B-)
26
27 Davide Cendron
28
29 (ex) Lead Italian Translator of Gentoo Documentation Project