From: Jonathan Smith <smithj@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Zsh article
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 05:54:09
1 Curtis Napier wrote:
2 >>> On Saturday 18 of February 2006 03:35, Henryk Konsek wrote:
3 >>> Hi.
4 >>> As far as I know there is not section in Gentoo documentation
5 >>> concerning Zsh configuration. I've written sample article covering
6 >>> basic Zsh installation and configuration issues. I would be
7 >>> grateful for any feedback concerning my doc.
8 >>>
9 >>> Greetings.
10 >>> HK
11 >
12 > Hi Henryk,
13 > thank you for writing this. We appreciate your efforts. :-)
14 >
15 > Gentoo documentation is written in guideXML. It is a very simple
16 > markup language similar to HTML. Although we will still accept your
17 > submission
18
19 curtis: he submitted both xml and html... see the other attachment
20
21 -smithj
22 --
23 gentoo-doc@g.o mailing list