From: Shyam Mani <fox2mike@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] IBM DeveloperWorks articles translations
Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 11:48:09
Łukasz Damentko wrote:
> Shyam Mani (fox2mike, that noisy guy :p), who's taking care about whole xmlifying thing,
<snipped> Dude, please check your wrapping. It broke all over the place on thunderbird.... And I'm not taking any special care of the xmlifying thing as such. I was one of the first to jump up on the prospect of being able to preserve the articles on our webspace and have converted/checked a few of those articles but I don't do much more than that. Just to set the record straight ;)
installation method to emerge iptables. Do we have to undo those changes as well? No, we're allowed to make changes to the article as we see fit. Regards, -- Shyam Mani | <fox2mike@g.o> docs-team | GPG key | 0xFDD0E345