From: "Jan Kundrát" <jkt@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] LDAP Guide fixing
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 17:38:46
1 On Sunday 11 of December 2005 08:40 Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2 > Anyone up to fixing the LDAP guide? It's becoming a pain in the ass for the
3 > GDP since we don't have many (or any) people knowledgeable in the LDAP
4 > field and we *again* have a few bugs on it, one quite major (see
5 > overview.xml).
6
7 We are about to deploy LDAP authentization at work (RHEL-based systems). I
8 might try to play with some Gentoo boxes, but I unfortunately can't promise
9 anything as they don't like maintaining several OSes and using RHEL-like
10 system is a must.
11
12 > I haven't marked it as "obsolete" yet, but if that's the only option...
13
14 What about submitting an GWN item?
15
16 Cheers,
17 -jkt
20 cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth