From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: Corrections
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2011 17:34:55
On Sat, Nov 26, 2011 at 06:05:58PM -0800, Thomas M wrote:
> Before filing a bug report, I wanted to make sure what I saw was correct. > > The webpage is listed here [1]. After checking the mount (8) man page, I > have seen the similar observation as you. I would have thought that the > command would have given the output of completion but it returned this > command was not found. I fortunately reinstalled Gentoo Linux in my > Desktop and ran into this few weeks ago.
Hi Thomas, If you got a "command not found" then it is not about the mount option, but about the mount command. The use of --rbind should work, it has been supported for quite some time and I have not met any livecd/usb/dvd that had a too-old mount binary (and I'm often testing quite a few of these). Wkr, Sven Vermeulen

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: Corrections Thomas M <bluerain41@×××××.com>