From: "David A. Desrosiers" <desrod@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] 2006.1 Handbooks Status
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:06:15
1 On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 16:37 -0700, Josh Saddler wrote:
2
3 > Anyway, all the handbooks are in place in /doc/en/handbook/ and in
4 > handbook/2006.1/.
5
6 > Translators, start your engines! :D (oh yeah, and uncomment index.xml
7 > as translations are added)
8
9 A quick question: I've been converting the Gentoo handbooks to Plucker
10 format[1] for some time now (not just a default conversion, but some
11 added sauce to make it more professional looking), and I don't run
12 Gentoo.
13
14 I've been asking for a proper svn repo (a public one) where I can stay
15 updated and crank these out on an automatic basis. Has a public svn repo
16 been put up where I can retrieve these? I'd hate to keep pounding the
17 Gentoo sites with wget every day/week/month to update the local copies.
18
19 Thanks.
20
21 [1] http://code.plkr.org/gentoo/