From: "David A. Desrosiers" <desrod@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] 2006.1 Handbooks Status
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:06:15
On Wed, 2006-08-30 at 16:37 -0700, Josh Saddler wrote:

> Anyway, all the handbooks are in place in /doc/en/handbook/ and in > handbook/2006.1/.
> Translators, start your engines! :D (oh yeah, and uncomment index.xml > as translations are added)
A quick question: I've been converting the Gentoo handbooks to Plucker format[1] for some time now (not just a default conversion, but some added sauce to make it more professional looking), and I don't run Gentoo. I've been asking for a proper svn repo (a public one) where I can stay updated and crank these out on an automatic basis. Has a public svn repo been put up where I can retrieve these? I'd hate to keep pounding the Gentoo sites with wget every day/week/month to update the local copies. Thanks. [1] -- David A. Desrosiers desrod gnu-designs com

Subject Author
Re: [gentoo-doc] 2006.1 Handbooks Status Xavier Neys <neysx@g.o>
Re: [gentoo-doc] 2006.1 Handbooks Status "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>