From: Marco Mascherpa <m.mascherpa@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] 2006.1 Handbooks Status
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:46:21
Hi everyone,
the italian translation team and I are translating the 2006.1 manual.

At the moment i'm having some doubts though: so far, when updating a manual to
the next version, the procedure, or the habit, was to copy in the CVS the old
manual (let's say 2006.0) in the new one (let's say 2006.1): this way it was
easy for us translators to track down what had changed and update our
localized documents.

This time it seems to me something has been done differently: the draft
directory contains some of the changes that have been done on the old version
of the manual but, apparently the documents that were changed weren't the
same as the 2006.0 version, but were changed before being committed to draft.
Am i right?

Cheers to everyone :)

Marco Mascherpa

Gentoo Documentation Project