From: Cristiano Chiucchiolo <cristiano.chiucchiolo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] make.conf man page mistake?
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 15:30:33
1 I DO have a /root directory, never heard of /home/root.
4 2006/3/11, Casey Allen Shobe <lists@×××××××××××××.com>:
5 > "Enable portage support for the ccache package. If the ccache dir is not
6 > present in the user's environment, then portage will default to
7 > ${PORTAGE_TMPDIR}/ccache (with userpriv) and to /root/.ccache otherwise."
8 >
9 > I hope that last path is not accurate, as I would expect it to be root's
10 > ${HOME}/.ccache, not /root/.ccache, as I none of our systems have a /root (we
11 > use /home/root).
12 >
13 > Cheers,
14 > --