From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Xorg Documentation Suggestion
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 04:50:47
1 Sebastian Pipping wrote:
2 > On 06/01/10 11:49, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I had to go search
5 >> the doc list to find the X and KDE part. I think it should have a link
6 >> to KDE, gnome and maybe a couple other options such as Fluxbox or
7 >> something. Sort of guide a person at least a little. This is a link to
8 >> the page I viewed:
9 >>
10 >> http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/handbook-x86.xml?part=1&chap=12
11 >>
12 > Agreed. There is a link to "Gentoo Desktop Documentation Resources" on
13 > that page but with the current wording around it I'd never click it for
14 > anything.
15 >
16 > Maybe you can make a "patch" and open a bug for it?
17 >
18 > Thanks,
22 > Sebastian
25 I don't even claim to know anything about xml. We're on the right list
26 so maybe one of the doc people will see this thread and make the needed
27 changes.
28
29 Dale
30