From: wireless <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Re: Supporting CC-BY-SA 3.0 and later versions
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 15:20:27
1 On 11/29/11 08:01, Sven Vermeulen wrote:
2
3 > I don't consider this as a "problem" per se, so I don't think we need to put
4 > much effort in these things. Licenses evolve; documents too. Eventually,
5 > old(er) documents will be replaced with newer ones anyhow. And it is not
6 > that the 2.5 license has a major issue for us - it's just that 3.0 is
7 > somewhat newer and used on the wiki.
8
9 This issue is even simpler than that. Just assume the authors (owners?)
10 are not going to say anything. If one or 2 do, resolve the issue
11 individually, or pull the doc. After all, when was the last time
12 there was an issue of this sort?
13
14 jmo,
15 James