From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-doc@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-doc] Translation to Brazilian Portuguese
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 04:34:04
Hi, Please contact Marcelo Góes (vanquirius@g.o) if you want to help in translating docs into brazilian portuguese. Also, if you want to help us with our docs in english, just search for bugs assigned to docs-team@g.o on and check if you can help us cope with any of them. with regards, Łukasz Damentko